أصحاب

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All My Life

Mom,
When I made a mistake,
You are angry with me,
At that time, I don’t know the reason,
I think you don’t love me,
But now, I understand the reason,
I will love you mom, till the end of time.

Dad,
Thank you for giving me a little attention,
I know you’re busy just like PM (Prime Minister),
But I also know,
Every night you will come to me and look for me
If I need your help,
That’s why I love you,

Friends,
Sometimes I hurt your heart,
Sometimes I cut your lines,
And sometimes I don’t know why I do like that,
So, I hope you forgive me. Thanks for everything.

Life,
You come and go,
When you come with happiness,
And when you go like a nightmare,
But I believe, I must be stong,
To fight with all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post

get this widget here

Tadabbur i-Quran

Hadis Pilihan Hari Ini

Like & Share in 3 seconds!

Share