أصحاب

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mak ;)

May Allah bless you always.. You are the strongest woman ever on earth.. You have the greatest patience that may others don’t have.. You sacrife a lot and try your best at home.. You are the best mom.. You are the best cook.. You are the best wife to my dad..

You hide your tears sometimes. You hide your sadness. You want your space but you have huge responsibilities at home.  You try to understand each situation and try to be rational. Even though sometimes you lose on your trial. But you never give up. You try to listen and talk even though others hurt you directly or indirectly.

Mak,

You are my mom,

You are my friend,

Sometime, I hurt you,

Sometime I make you smile

Sometime I make you cry

Sometime I make you happy

Sometime I make you sad

And sometime I can be so naughty. (hehehe).

I'm sorry for all.


Mak,

Without your blessing, I won’t be here,

Without your blessing, I won’t be who I am now,

Because I know, through your blessing,

I can feel your tender, love, care to me,

Thank you for your blessings.

Mak,

I want you to be happy,

I want you to have a great life,

I want you not to worry so much,

I want you to know,

I love you so much.
  ♥

Mak,
Be strong, be you,
I know it’s hard,
Easy people to say,
But I have faith,
You have the sweetest heart.

Mak,
I am sorry I cannot be with you now,
I am sorry I make you cry,
I am sorry I am not there.
This is my wish just for you: I love you, I miss you
And Happy Birthday my dearest mak, Noraida Naseri
Love,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Post

get this widget here

Tadabbur i-Quran

Hadis Pilihan Hari Ini

Like & Share in 3 seconds!

Share